- At least one other player must join your map before it starts (up to the maximum player limit for the map).
- Teams are indicated by colours. There must be at least two teams.
- Win conditions can be set by the host. These are the number of kills required and/or the time allowed.
- If you leave the map it will end.
- There are no fabricators in the detachmatch maps.
- You cannot score kill points by killing yourself or your allies.
- Non-player enemies might spawn in some maps. They do not count towards kills.
- You will not receive experience points for killing allies.
- Look out for spawning weapons, ammo or other items.
- Friendly fire cannot be switched off.
- Arrows along the edges of the map indicate the direction of your off-screen allies.
|Image||Map Name||Maximum Players||Spawning Weapons||Spawning Enemies|